Translation headset hire and Visitor’s map
Visitor’s maps in English and translation headsets are available from the office with the Union Jack on the window (on the right, just after the ticket inspection desk).
Park map in English
Plan your day with the help of the visitor's map, which is updated daily, and includes information, attractions, show timetable, and park services…
Or connect to the Futuroscope mobile app.
Enjoy your visit even more with the translation headsets, you can listen to the soundtrack on a digital receiver that we can lend you free of charge (deposit or proof of identity must be left). You can plug in your own earphones (3.5 mm jack plug – MP3 player standard) or buy some at the designated collection points for 1 €.
Visitor’s map and digital receiver (subject to availability - limited quantities) can also be obtained from the office at the TGV-Futuroscope train station.
English and Spanish translation available in the following attractions:
• Chocs Cosmiques (Cosmic Collisions)
• La Vienne Dynamique (Dynamic Vienne)
• La Forge aux Étoiles (Evening show)
• La Loi du Plus Fort (Tiny Giant)
• L’Âge de Glace, l’Expérience 4D (Ice Age, the 4-D Experience)
• Studio 16
• L'Explorarium (The Explorarium)
• Arthur l'Aventure 4D (Arthur the 4D adventure)
• Le Monde de l'Invisible (Mysteries of the Unseen World)
Translation headsets not required:
• L'Extraordinaire Voyage (The Extraordinary Journey)
• La Machine à Voyager dans le Temps (The Time Machine)
• Danse avec les Robots (Dances with Robots)
• Mission : Éclabousse ! (Mission Eclabousse)
• Dynamic !
• Arena fun Xperiences (The Arena)
• Les Mystères du Kube (The Kube Mysteries)
• Futur l'Expo (Information sheets available in English)
• La Gyrotour
Only in french:
• Les Yeux Grands Fermés (Journey into the Dark)
• 8e Continent, le jeu (The 8th Continent, The Game)
• Le Jardin des Energies (The Energy Gardens)