Hotels on the Futuroscope site
Services and facilities
The hotel designed by the architect who designed Futuroscope, includes panoramic elevator. Air-conditioned rooms. Its ocean-theme restaurant invites you to try its “high-seas buffet”. Hotel bar. Outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access. Pets welcome (charge applies).
- 134 soundproof and air-conditioned rooms for 1 to 3 guests.
- Flat-screen TV.
- Bathroom with shower or bath and WC.
- Cots can be provided (subject to availability) if requested at the time of booking.
- A number of rooms in the hotel are designed for persons with reduced mobility (subject to availability).
- Buffet breakfast.
- "Le Ruban Bleu" restaurant: high-seas buffet.
- Bar in the hotel.
- 24-hour reception desk.
- Luggage storage.
- Car park.
- Pets welcome (charge applies).
- Wifi access in the rooms, bar and Business Corner.
- Outdoor pool.
- Free shuttle service between Futuroscope and the on-site hotels during school holidays, weekends and bank holidays (subject to availability).
- Label Qualité Vienne
- Label Qualité Tourisme
(2) Price shown is per person incl. VAT for 2 adults (aged 17 or more) staying in a double room (not including tourist tax, administration fee and cancellation insurance).
The Time Machine wins its 2nd Award!
Futuroscope’s Raving-Rabbids attraction "The Time Machine" has been recently awarded a "THEA Award 2014" for “Outstanding achievement” and a "European Star Award 2015" that honours « Europe’s Best Dark Rides ».
SERVICES & HELPFUL TIPS
Enjoy your visit even more with the translation headsets, you can listen to the soundtrack on a digital receiver that we can lend you free of charge.