Hotels on the Futuroscope site
Services and facilities
The hotel designed by the architect who designed Futuroscope, includes panoramic elevator. Air-conditioned rooms. Its ocean-theme restaurant invites you to try its “high-seas buffet”. Hotel bar. Outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access. Pets welcome (charge applies).
- 134 soundproof and air-conditioned rooms for 1 to 3 guests.
- Flat-screen TV.
- Bathroom with shower or bath and WC.
- Cots can be provided (subject to availability) if requested at the time of booking.
- A number of rooms in the hotel are designed for persons with reduced mobility (subject to availability).
- Buffet breakfast.
- "Le Ruban Bleu" restaurant: high-seas buffet.
- Bar in the hotel.
- 24-hour reception desk.
- Luggage storage.
- Car park.
- Pets welcome (charge applies).
- Wifi access in the rooms, bar and Business Corner.
- Outdoor pool.
- Free shuttle service between Futuroscope and the on-site hotels during school holidays, weekends and bank holidays (subject to availability).
(2) Price shown is per person incl. VAT for 2 adults (aged 17 or more) staying in a double room at the Hôtel Ibis (not including administration fee and cancellation insurance).
Arthur, the 4D Adventure voted as “Best attraction”
Futuroscope’s blockbuster attraction "Arthur, the 4D Adventure" received the THEA award for "Outstanding achievement".
SERVICES & HELPFUL TIPS
Enjoy your visit even more with the translation headsets, you can listen to the soundtrack on a digital receiver that we can lend you free of charge.