Hotels on the Futuroscope site
Hôtel du Futuroscope
Services and facilities
The Hôtel du Futuroscope team welcomes you for a comfortable stay at great value, complete with restaurant offering traditional cuisine. Rooms for 1 to 5 guests.
- 290 rooms for 1 to 5 guests.
- Flat-screen TV.
- Bathroom with shower and WC.
- Some rooms have bunk-bed sleeping arrangements: children under six should not be allowed to sleep on the top bunk.
- Cots can be provided (subject to availability) if requested at the time of booking.
- A number of rooms are designed for persons with reduced mobility (subject to availability).
- Smoke-free property.
- Buffet breakfast.
- "Le Futuroscope" restaurant: traditional, tasty fare.
- 24-hour reception desk.
- Luggage storage.
- Car park.
- Pets welcome (no charge).
- Free Wifi access in the hotel reception.
- Free shuttle service between Futuroscope and the on-site hotels during french school holidays, weekends and bank holidays (subject to availability).
(1) Price shown is per person incl. VAT for a family of 2 adults (aged 17 to 59) and 2 children (aged 5 to 16) staying in a room for four at the Hôtel du Futuroscope (not including administration fee and cancellation insurance).
(2) Price shown is per person incl. VAT for 2 adults (aged 17 to 59) staying in a double room at the Hôtel du Futuroscope (not including administration fee and cancellation insurance).
Arthur, the 4D Adventure voted as “Best attraction”
Futuroscope’s blockbuster attraction "Arthur, the 4D Adventure" received the THEA award for "Outstanding achievement".
SERVICES & HELPFUL TIPS
Enjoy your visit even more with the translation headsets, you can listen to the soundtrack on a digital receiver that we can lend you free of charge.